As an organisation we are committed to raising standards in substance misuse treatment. In order to do this we need to employ the right people.
To this end we invite you to take a few minutes to get to know us and get an understanding of our values.
If our values resonate with your own and you feel you have the sort of commitment, experience and skills that can add value to what we do and the services we provide, then we'd love to hear from you.
Simply explore the website and learn more about why you should work for us. You can find out what roles we regularly advertise for, the benefits you can expect and what current opportunities are available.
During our recent staff survey (July 2014) 100% of Delphi staff reported that their work was meaningful to them. 75% of staff could see opportunity for career development and promotion within the organisation. 88% of staff feel completely fulfilled within their role. 97% of staff said that they were extremely or very proud to work for Delphi Medical. Here are a few of their comments:
- Best company I’ve ever worked for.
- The most enjoyable, respectful and inclusive team.
- Absolutely the best organisation to work for and be a part of.
- Supportive and nurturing senior management team.
- I could still break my way into Hollywood…. But apart from that I wouldn’t leave, I love Delphi.
- Every day is different.
- I enjoy how dynamic we are.
- This is a brilliant company to work for.
- I feel valued in my role. And I just need to add that being able to phone head office for advice is amazing.
- The Delphi core values and mission statement are inspirational.
- I can honestly say I am proud to be part of Delphi.
- I’ve not been here long but I am happy I am.
- Thank you for the support and making return from maternity leave an easy transition that I am enjoying.
- Absolutely love working for Delphi.
- I have never felt so valued in any work place as I have with you.
- My job is extremely challenging – which is good.
- Everything is approached with enthusiasm.
- There are always opportunities to develop.
- I’m proud to work for the company.
- The core values are adhered too.
- I have been proud of working for Delphi from day one.
- There is no chance of working for another company.
- There is such a culture difference to the NHS – thank you.
- I really appreciate the ethos of Delphi and feel valued as an employee.
- I like the fact that I can progress my career.
- I am a relatively new member of staff and I like the culture within the company.
- I find my job very rewarding.
I feel that my manager always listens to my ideas and is always there to support me.
For more information or to make an enquiry simply contact us on 01253 346720 or complete our email enquiry form.