Our people are hugely experienced in design, management and delivery of drug and alcohol treatments that are as ground breaking as they are life changing and effective.
As an organisation, two of our core values (creativity and accountability), mean we work with only the best people in the delivery of our services. We believe that all our administrative, management and clinical staff reflect these principles.
During our recent staff survey (July 2014) 100% of Delphi staff reported that their work was meaningful to them. 75% of staff could see opportunity for career development and promotion within the organisation. 88% of staff feel completely fulfilled within their role. 97% of staff said that they were extremely or very proud to work for Delphi Medical. Here are a few of their comments:
- Best company I’ve ever worked for.
- The most enjoyable, respectful and inclusive team.
- Absolutely the best organisation to work for and be a part of.
- Supportive and nurturing senior management team.
- I could still break my way into Hollywood…. But apart from that I wouldn’t leave, I love Delphi.
- Every day is different.
- I enjoy how dynamic we are.
- This is a brilliant company to work for.
- I feel valued in my role. And I just need to add that being able to phone head office for advice is amazing.
- The Delphi core values and mission statement are inspirational.
- I can honestly say I am proud to be part of Delphi.
- I’ve not been here long but I am happy I am.
- Thank you for the support and making return from maternity leave an easy transition that I am enjoying.
- Absolutely love working for Delphi.
- I have never felt so valued in any work place as I have with you.
- My job is extremely challenging – which is good.
- Everything is approached with enthusiasm.
- There are always opportunities to develop.
- I’m proud to work for the company.
- The core values are adhered too.
- I have been proud of working for Delphi from day one.
- There is no chance of working for another company.
- There is such a culture difference to the NHS – thank you.
- I really appreciate the ethos of Delphi and feel valued as an employee.
- I like the fact that I can progress my career.
- I am a relatively new member of staff and I like the culture within the company.
- I find my job very rewarding.
- I feel that my manager always listens to my ideas and is always there to support me.
For more information or to make an enquiry simply contact us on 01253 346720 or complete our email enquiry form.